Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

The GOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GOO

used this on a recent match, and i have too say my catch rate soared as soon as i introduced it, fishing tight up to an island on the pole.

just wondering if anyone could tell me, what is the difference between the bait smoke and the power smoke?

Thanks.

Which venue were you on and which of the GOOS did you have success with?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

The difference between the powersmoke and the baitsmoke is,the baitsmokes are slightly softer in colour,and lower intensity,so use them in clear water and adding directly to your baits.use the powersmoke which has more intensity in well stocked,busy waters.

Comment

yeah, the power smoke made a helll of a cloud in a foot of water!

Comment

I used the power smoke once but couldn't work out weather it improved catch rate or not!!! Did have a good few more than the previous week but that could be anything. Does make hell of a cloud mind I'll use it a few more times an make my mind up!!!!

Comment

well i was just kinder potting pellets in on every put in, and fish were coming into my peg and just didnt seem confident.
            i would get a few liners and that was it, then one the first drop with the goo the float buried and i caught steady till end of match.

must work im sure.

Comment

this is the one to use ./Corn Twist "Bait Smoke"/

Comment

Did u use it on the feed or hook bait?? I've Only used it on the method

Comment

It sounds like it worked because of the cloud as you say fish were there but not confident. The cloud would make them more confident to feed under the pole because they cant see it the same.

Comment

yeah frisky.. i dont think its anything to do with the flavour.. maybe the colour could have a little difference but anything that made a cloud would have worked??

Comment

Originally posted by bigbarbs1 View Post
                      well i was just kinder potting pellets in on every put in, and fish were coming into my peg and just didnt seem confident.
                      i would get a few liners and that was it, then one the first drop with the goo the float buried and i caught steady till end of match.

must work im sure.
                      how did you use the goo just on hookebait or mixed in with feed.
                      [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

half fill the kinder pot, then a squirt of goo, just enough to cover the pellets, then capped off with more pellets.

Comment

Working...
                        X