Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

skimmers/roach whats youre favorite mix????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skimmers/roach whats youre favorite mix????

fishing drummonds the weekend , in case you dont know its full of small skimmers and roach with the odd larger bream in there and tench too, i want to fish with ground bait on my mainline but looking for ideas on what mix to use, i really need to keep fish going in the net so dont want to use a groundbait the roach wont like, also would you add particles like sweetcorn to the mix.
    i look forward to youre ideas
    andy

If it sees a lot of fishmeal then i use kult sweet fishmeal with a bit of sensas magic. Always gets me good skimmers

Comment

i think magic is fantastic for bream no mater you use with it

Comment

but i use sounu f1s mixed with magic

Comment

I fished there last year a couple of times I had good results using Sonubaits Dutch feeder packed with maggots and pinkies with some casters hope this helps

Comment

Sensas Magic

Comment

brasem and magic have worked ok for me in the past there with a few handfuls of micros

Comment

i would used sonubaits f1 with breadcrumb and feed with casters, for the hook for skimmers i have been having a lot of success with flavouring them with pear drops, catching when no one else is getting a bite on pellet at all

Comment

Working...
                X