Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A new wonder bait supplier!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new wonder bait supplier!!

Discovered this new bait supplier from another forum, good luck to the bloke for showing the guts to start a new business but some of the claims on here defy belief

Halfbean’s magic maggot powder
    The bloodworm and krill variety, is scientifically designed to attract carp and large barbel. It is the ideal additive to give your maggots an edge and make them a superbait all year round. Works best with red maggots.
    I just wonder if someone states 'scientifically designed' needs to back it up with the research behind that statement?

Anyway, all advice I have had from members here has been put to good use and helped me improve catches.

What wonder bait ? What claims on here are you on about ?

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

They have been getting away within for years. Charlatans and quacks.

Not just bait either, my missus won't put anything in her hair that doesnt have nanospheres in it.

Personally, I think it's a load of boswellox
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Half man, half Octoplus, half bean wannabe test pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
        The same ones Simon claims makes his FP meltdowns and super gooooooo better than team seaweeds and Korda.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

boswellox?? dont knock it till youve tried it fellas, i never fall for such gimmicks but ill buy some of this wonder bait,
          or swap 6 n half bags of maraku pellets
          brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

I've got a new wonder bait.......sweetcorn,designed by farmers,comes in a special container called "a tin",amazing stuff.

Comment

or skretting pellets bought 25 kg for 30 quid are also fantastic stuff secret fishmeal flavour lol

Comment

Originally posted by greenbank View Post
                Discovered this new bait supplier from another forum, good luck to the bloke for showing the guts to start a new business but some of the claims on here defy belief

I just wonder if someone states 'scientifically designed' needs to back it up with the research behind that statement?

Anyway, all advice I have had from members here has been put to good use and helped me improve catches.
                So we meet again! HaHa.

For the rest of you I am the owner of Halfbean Baits and Halfbean Angling

Look the bait is very good, it has taken a lot of time and effort to research, test and produce. We are now starting to offer sponsorships to experienced match anglers so they can use it and then tell people about it. Can't say fairer than that.

Comment

sponsor me then thats fair

Comment

Originally posted by maver breaker View Post
                    sponsor me then thats fair
                    Hi mate

Send me your details and i'll have a look.

HB

Comment

Originally posted by Brian G View Post
                      If ebay bait sellers make claims about their baits, and to be fair this guy is not alone. Let's see some results and the scientific facts they claim about the bait they are selling

I guess most posters on here will not be tempted, but worry newbies will be tempted by it.

Comment

ive used some of Halfbean’s ground bait , its very good
                        i had myself a good days fishing on it

Comment

Information of that nature is propriority. But look at it this way, if it is no good then people would only buy it once and the business would fail. A sucessful business is built upon repeat business and so you needn't worry.

Comment

Got a new paste product coming out made by Rob Hitchens - now that will be a good product! Doesnt melt, go off and nobody will be able to slag it off!!! Oh and does catch fish and stay on the hook while also nice and soft... good job I'm in business with the best paste angler in the country eh - he can even get me bagging on the paste and thats saying something as I used to hate paste fishing with a passion!
                            Simon Young
                            Admin
                            Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                            web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Originally posted by tonyf8166 View Post
                              ive used some of Halfbean’s ground bait , its very good
                              i had myself a good days fishing on it
                              Thanks Tonyf8166 always nice to hear from a satisfied customer.

Comment

Working...
                              X