Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Miracle Baits by Steve Gregory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle Baits by Steve Gregory

Web page now unavailable, apparently another company now producing/marketing these products. Can any one help with any info. I need some paste mix.

The web address for the store is :- www.miraclebaits.com

Comment

Yeah the link isnt working for me at the moment, dont know why?
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

perhaps God is angry?

Comment

Originally posted by Halfbean View Post
          perhaps God is angry?
          You do realise you've just made Jesus cry.
          By the way the link works for me.
          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Originally posted by Westy1946 View Post
            Web page now unavailable, apparently another company now producing/marketing these products. Can any one help with any info. I need some paste mix.
            does,nt work for me

Comment

works for me no problems

Comment

Website works a treat for me

perhaps God is angry?
                I'm going to buy you an English dictionary for Christmas so you can read the definitions of the word Miracle, That way you'll be able to read it yourself as you seem to have difficulty taking things in when told
                Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Westy1946 View Post
                  http://miraclebaits.com/match-results.html
                  Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

Comment

Originally posted by shooter550 View Post
                    Website works a treat for me

I'm going to buy you an English dictionary for Christmas so you can read the definitions of the word Miracle, That way you'll be able to read it yourself as you seem to have difficulty taking things in when told
                    A tricky one for me this. I worry if buying it would incite wrath from on-high.

Comment

A tricky one for me this. I worry if buying it would incite wrath from on-high.

I know you think you are funny, but trust me, you are just starting out in business and acting the fool or as you have been nicknamed on MaggotDrowners the 'Forum Clown' isn't a good image to gain and promote. Your continual condemnation and attempted digs of another company name implying that its associated with our Lord is just showing that you have very little grasp of the use of the English language. Maybe we should ask Korda what their feelings are about your use of a product name that they have been using a lot longer than you.

Comment

http://miracle-baits.co.uk/

try this

Comment

Originally posted by shooter550 View Post
                          I know you think you are funny, but trust me, you are just starting out in business and acting the fool or as you have been nicknamed on MaggotDrowners the 'Forum Clown' isn't a good image to gain and promote. Your continual condemnation and attempted digs of another company name implying that its associated with our Lord is just showing that you have very little grasp of the use of the English language. Maybe we should ask Korda what their feelings are about your use of a product name that they have been using a lot longer than you.
                          Very scary. Thing is 'carp goo' is the generic name for the item such as groundbait, paste etc etc. The bit Korda can protect is 'Kiana' just as I can protect 'Halfbean' (and other variations). So I am sleeping soundly tonight as this weekend I am seeing record sales!

Comment

Very scary. Thing is 'carp goo' is the generic name for the item such as groundbait, paste etc etc. The bit Korda can protect is 'Kiana' just as I can protect 'Halfbean' (and other variations). So I am sleeping soundly tonight as this weekend I am seeing record sales!

I'm pleased that you are seeing record sales, well done

Comment

i sponserd by them and i havent had any problemes i will try and contact him and will let you no

Comment

Working...
                              X