Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Miracle Baits by Steve Gregory

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miracle Baits by Steve Gregory

    Web page now unavailable, apparently another company now producing/marketing these products. Can any one help with any info. I need some paste mix.

  • #2
    The web address for the store is :- www.miraclebaits.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah the link isnt working for me at the moment, dont know why?
      [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
      [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
      [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

      Comment


      • #4
        perhaps God is angry?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Halfbean View Post
          perhaps God is angry?
          You do realise you've just made Jesus cry.
          By the way the link works for me.
          I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
          He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Westy1946 View Post
            Web page now unavailable, apparently another company now producing/marketing these products. Can any one help with any info. I need some paste mix.
            does,nt work for me

            Comment


            • #7
              works for me no problems

              Comment


              • #8
                Website works a treat for me

                Originally posted by Halfbean View Post
                perhaps God is angry?
                I'm going to buy you an English dictionary for Christmas so you can read the definitions of the word Miracle, That way you'll be able to read it yourself as you seem to have difficulty taking things in when told
                Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

                [URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Westy1946 View Post
                  Web page now unavailable, apparently another company now producing/marketing these products. Can any one help with any info. I need some paste mix.
                  http://miraclebaits.com/match-results.html
                  Behind a successful man is a good woman, behind an unsuccessful man is the other woman.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by shooter550 View Post
                    Website works a treat for me



                    I'm going to buy you an English dictionary for Christmas so you can read the definitions of the word Miracle, That way you'll be able to read it yourself as you seem to have difficulty taking things in when told
                    A tricky one for me this. I worry if buying it would incite wrath from on-high.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Halfbean View Post
                      A tricky one for me this. I worry if buying it would incite wrath from on-high.

                      I know you think you are funny, but trust me, you are just starting out in business and acting the fool or as you have been nicknamed on MaggotDrowners the 'Forum Clown' isn't a good image to gain and promote. Your continual condemnation and attempted digs of another company name implying that its associated with our Lord is just showing that you have very little grasp of the use of the English language. Maybe we should ask Korda what their feelings are about your use of a product name that they have been using a lot longer than you.
                      Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

                      [URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://miracle-baits.co.uk/

                        try this

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by shooter550 View Post
                          I know you think you are funny, but trust me, you are just starting out in business and acting the fool or as you have been nicknamed on MaggotDrowners the 'Forum Clown' isn't a good image to gain and promote. Your continual condemnation and attempted digs of another company name implying that its associated with our Lord is just showing that you have very little grasp of the use of the English language. Maybe we should ask Korda what their feelings are about your use of a product name that they have been using a lot longer than you.
                          Very scary. Thing is 'carp goo' is the generic name for the item such as groundbait, paste etc etc. The bit Korda can protect is 'Kiana' just as I can protect 'Halfbean' (and other variations). So I am sleeping soundly tonight as this weekend I am seeing record sales!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Halfbean View Post
                            Very scary. Thing is 'carp goo' is the generic name for the item such as groundbait, paste etc etc. The bit Korda can protect is 'Kiana' just as I can protect 'Halfbean' (and other variations). So I am sleeping soundly tonight as this weekend I am seeing record sales!

                            I'm pleased that you are seeing record sales, well done
                            Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

                            [URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              i sponserd by them and i havent had any problemes i will try and contact him and will let you no

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X