Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Flavouring Pellets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavouring Pellets.

Hi Guys, have a load of 4 & 6mm pellets from a mate who bought from the Big One just in a plastic bags were green but wearing off now, whats the best way to flavour them and keep them hard? Thanks.

Why do you need to flavour your pellets? just use them as they are, you will catch more.
    most pellets get spray dyed in a big drum as it turns, they get dried as they tumble, u can dip pellets in liquid colouring the quickly drain them off and put them of a riddle to dry over the nxt day or so.

Comment

Originally posted by FORDY-1 View Post
      Why do you need to flavour your pellets? just use them as they are, you will catch more.
      most pellets get spray dyed in a big drum as it turns, they get dried as they tumble, u can dip pellets in liquid colouring the quickly drain them off and put them of a riddle to dry over the nxt day or so.
      They were just some cheap one's he had bought and I thought flavouring may improve them, but point taken, thanks.

Comment

Like Fordy said they are made to catch fish, so why chance them?
        [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
        [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
        [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

i always flavour mine with either brasm or scopex and always improves my catch especially for carp and bream.

Comment

Working...
          X