Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Which brand pellet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which brand pellet?

I fish hard banded pellet a fare bit and i often feel a need for a pellet In between 6&8mm. The pellets I use mainly are dynamite baits and there is a drastic difference between the 6&8mm, hence the reason for an in betweener. So does anyone know of a pellet fitting this description? I suppose in short I want a big 4mm or small 8mm, or ideally a 7mm lol.

Cheers, Danny

have a look at the sonubaits tiger fish pellets, they are slightly bigger than regular 6mm pellets but i do agree that there is a massive difference between 6 and 8mm!!

Comment

Hi.
      Yeah there is 2mm, on a serious note , there was someone looking to buy 7mm pellets, i think it is a hard task, you just have to use what you can get 6mm or 8mm.
      All the best steve.

Comment

But that's exactly my point, there is more than 2mm really. Now I know it relates to the circumference of the pellet, but the irregular length makes the 8mm much bigger in overall size.

Comment

Are different pellet no different? Like sonu?
          [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
          [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
          [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

http://www.purepellet.co.uk/index.ph...facturers_id=1

Comment

The new Sonubait dumbel 6mm banders are a bit bigger than the standard 6mm pellet but smaller than the 8mm in diff flavours and stay on the band great because of their design

Comment

they are slightly bigger than regular 6mm pellets but i do agree that there is a massive difference between 6 and 8mm!!

Comment

is there an echo in here????

Originally posted by quinn View Post
                  they are slightly bigger than regular 6mm pellets but i do agree that there is a massive difference between 6 and 8mm!!

Comment

Working...
                  X