Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best,cheapest luncheon meat ATM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best,cheapest luncheon meat ATM

What's everyone using at the moment,i was using plumrose LM but Makro have stopped selling the trays so got to find a new supplier.

Got a few 1.8Kg tins of tuilip luncheon meat from B&M when they were selling them off cheap so using that at the moment but usually use CO OP own brand.

Comment

What prices mate?

Comment

B&m is good for luncheon meat & price,i've not got any this year but price should be good as anywhere else.Billy i see your from Slough,how does Slough cut fish now days?it's over 20 years since i've fished it.

Comment

plum rose From the pound land £1 tin

Comment

1.8kg tulip £3.00 at B&M when they got it

Comment

bacon grill for me from home bargains lol cheap as chips and better than luncheon meat or spam

Comment

Originally posted by pelet View Post
                B&m is good for luncheon meat & price,i've not got any this year but price should be good as anywhere else.Billy i see your from Slough,how does Slough cut fish now days?it's over 20 years since i've fished it.
                Pelet, I live in Maidenhead & used to fish the Slough Arm in winter leagues etc but i hear now you darent leave your car. I think Gerrards Cross still have club matches on the boats at Langley. cheers John
                John

Comment

Originally posted by tunna View Post
                  Where's the nearest B+M?

Comment

Originally posted by maverboy View Post
                    Where's the nearest B+M?
                    Dudley m8

Comment

Heron food.Plumrose £1 a tin.
                      Don't you just love it when your daughter kicks your ass:o

Comment

Thankyou all.

Comment

Originally posted by tunna View Post
                          How much,lol don't reply,if it's that round here thats B&M out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                            Pelet, I live in Maidenhead & used to fish the Slough Arm in winter leagues etc but i hear now you darent leave your car. I think Gerrards Cross still have club matches on the boats at Langley. cheers John
                            Thanks John that does not sound good with car mate.Is it the same round the shovels & paddington packet boat to on canals.

Comment

Originally posted by pelet View Post
                              How much,lol don't reply,if it's that round here thats B&M out the window.
                              1.8kg for £3.00 is cheap!

Comment

Working...
                              X