Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Has anyone used these baits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used these baits

http://www.gotbaits.com/Forum/

I use the Atomic cloud on a regular basis, its got a million different uses.
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=1]Connor Beresford[/SIZE][/B]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Match and Coarse Fishing for Beginners and Juniors [/B][/COLOR]
    [URL="www.castandhope.webs.com/"]Home - Cast and Hope Angling[/URL]
    [COLOR="red"][B]Sonubaits 'Fin Perfect' Feed Pellet Review![/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Hi Skimmers.
      The ton up pellets (expanders) were the best pellets i ever got my hands on.
      bought them from newark tackle show many years ago, can't buy them down here, may go mad one day and order some from the site link you put on.
      all the best steve.

Comment

They make first class products and adapt well for silver fish

Comment

l will also vouch for the atomic cloud its very versatile, only problem is no local stockist. buy on ebay but it doubles the price with postage. have got some of their expanders but not used them yet.

Comment

Use the Ghost pellets on local pond, banded and do well on them for tench,also the Expanders,found them to be very good.
            A note to nutmeg,i buy mine through,Harrisons of Lincoln,if you order via website,its free delivery,they do the Atomic Cloud

Comment

i use it all the time all there products and cant fault them i belive trev and gaz will be opening a direct order facility direct from web shop straw atomic is superb on maggots and the atomic worm is something else the 3g groundbait and yelow peril r a class above most other groundbaits and there pellets and paste fantastic if u go on the link above and find online retailers most offer free delivery ps dont tell everyone as they will all be using it
              and on the 7th day god created MAN[COLOR="#00FFFF"]CHESTER CITY[/COLOR] and [COLOR="#00FF00"][/COLOR]g.o.t.baits

Comment

Originally posted by pudsli View Post
                Hi Skimmers.
                The ton up pellets (expanders) were the best pellets i ever got my hands on.
                bought them from newark tackle show many years ago, can't buy them down here, may go mad one day and order some from the site link you put on.
                all the best steve.
                The expanders are not the same now & go to mush.

Comment

Used quite a few GOTBAITS products,all been top quality and proven fish catching baits

Comment

ive been using 4 and 6mm expanders i bought over 12months ago always good texture and stay on the hook .used harrisons online before they arrived in the manchester area
                    brookside anglers EX- superstar

Comment

Originally posted by davebee View Post
                      ive been using 4 and 6mm expanders i bought over 12months ago always good texture and stay on the hook .used harrisons online before they arrived in the manchester area
                      Dave what packet are these ones in mate?

Comment

The old ton up expanders were good untill thay changed the packet,thay were rubbish in new packet,i had to grind mine up for feed thay were that bad.Red Atomic Cloud is good,the rest of gots you can keep.

Comment

Originally posted by pelet View Post
                          Dave what packet are these ones in mate?
                          there in a clear bag with a blue and green label , is there another type?

Comment

Originally posted by davebee View Post
                            there in a clear bag with a blue and green label , is there another type?
                            Yes there is Dave & do yourself a fav mate don't buy em.

Comment

Originally posted by pelet View Post
                              Yes there is Dave & do yourself a fav mate don't buy em.
                              bad batch maybe??

Comment

Working...
                              X