Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

worm breeders in lincolnshire

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • worm breeders in lincolnshire

    hi does any one know of any worm breeders around boston lincolnshire area as i need to buy large amount .thanks in advance

  • #2
    Originally posted by chris phillips View Post
    hi does any one know of any worm breeders around boston lincolnshire area as i need to buy large amount .thanks in advance
    The cheapest worms i know of is a bit of a treck from boston but i get mine from the A1 maggot farm just above grantham they don't breed them but do shift a large quantity..
    Steve Davies

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by D N W View Post
      The cheapest worms i know of is a bit of a treck from boston but i get mine from the A1 maggot farm just above grantham they don't breed them but do shift a large quantity..
      do you any contact details?please

      Comment


      • #4
        Very good bait there.
        [URL]http://talkangling.co.uk/fishing/tackle-sale/61600-high-quality-chianti-style-handmade-pole-floats-0-2-0-7-a.html[/URL]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chris phillips View Post
          do you any contact details?please
          If you go north from grantham on the A1 go past the foston turn, and onto the long bennington turn off the maggot farm is on the left hand side before you get to the T junction, phone number is 01400281525
          Steve Davies

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by D N W View Post
            If you go north from grantham on the A1 go past the foston turn, and onto the long bennington turn off the maggot farm is on the left hand side before you get to the T junction, phone number is 01400281525
            thanks

            Comment

            Working...
            X