Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Worm slop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worm slop

Anyone give me some tips on fishing this?? I'm fishing for f1s had a few today shallow on caster but couldn't get them going properly so as to get in a nice rythym. Guy next to me fished pellet an caught a lot less. Was gonna try cupping in casters an some predator plus but didn't bother, would u cup in chopped worm an caster with a slop groundbait or soil??? Fire casters over the top or purely cup it in? Any pointers be appreciated!! Ta

Found a thread on it now!! Doh!!!

Comment

Just use the stuff the worms come it, mixed sloppy, loosefeeding can work but often attracts silvers, try without first and if struggling, try it, if no good, stop!

Comment

Cheers nath, loose fed casters yesterday had a few bits but only seemed to have them if I struck a bite?? When I kept the line tight to the pole they'd hang themselves an it would always be an f1. Think they'd be a bit more suicidal with a cloud there, well hopefully anyway need all the help I can get with lee Edwards spooning up every week!!! would u fish that same slop down the edge too??

Comment

Always strike at bites anyway. Can do, yes, i tend to use maggots more now.

Comment

Working...
          X