Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

jelly pellet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Steve

Comment

I used to it with skrettings pellets. They were the light sandy coloured pellets and it worked brilliantly. The pellets you get now are rubbish compared to the old ones. Had a part bag of the old ones given to me last year and they were brilliant, non left now!

Comment

I'm lucky as my good mate owns vine baits and he buys in bulk. We just do small test samples of the batches he gets till we find a boss batch.
        Last good batch was coppens.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

made some jellies as spadger said and tried them against 2 types of flavoured jellied expanders, and I shall always be taking jellied feed pellets now, I had more bites on these, way more bites

Comment

Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
            made some jellies as spadger said and tried them against 2 types of flavoured jellied expanders, and I shall always be taking jellied feed pellets now, I had more bites on these, way more bites
            I'm charging for tips from now on.
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

ok spadger heres a florin lol

Comment

A Florin ! I was expecting at least a groat, even half a crown.

Work that out you young uns........

Comment

Originally posted by SPADGER View Post
                  A Florin ! I was expecting at least a groat, even half a crown.

Work that out you young uns........
                  I bet they couldn't

I used the pellets again today, it was hard but the jellied feed are what I did catch on

Comment

Working...
                  X