Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

marukyu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marukyu

is this range of products really the miracle its supposed to be or just another way of getting you to spend money

Just another bait which has been overhyped and over marketed IMO.
    dont know anyone who uses it round our way and there are some class anglers. Jamie Hughes, Stevie Openshaw, the Conroy's to name but a few.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Hi Dave.

I dont use it neither, bought some of the paste when in skeg, £2 a bag instead of £6, thought got to be worth a punt, even that is crap.

You are right Dave, another hyped up product, i wonder if that Old Ghost will be the same.

All the best steve.

Comment

does catch plenty of anglers though
        OFFICIAL CHAUFFER TO FAT LADS WHO CANT HOLD THERE DRINK

Comment

My local shop couldnt sell any - he had to offload it all on eBay......a bag of paste mix £7 is taking the proverbial

Comment

Bought the JPZ pellets ages ago think I have had a couple of fish on them but not much, I am much happier using expanders or hard pellets. A couple of blokes in the club I fish with swear by the pellets, paste and groundbait and to be fair they have had some great results, however they are very good anglers so may of had the same results with other bait. In short I will try anything most of the time I am back on the to stuff that I have confidence very quickly.

Comment

the groundbaits are the easiest groundbaits to mix correctly first time every time.and they do attract and catch fish.are they a miracle bait.?
              the answer is no,but they were not supposed to be.no such thing as a miracle bait from any company.
              i tried some of it,caught over it,but went back to using other makes that work as well,just for purely long tern cost effectiveness.

Comment

For the prices they charge for the bait, you'd expect alot more for your money.

Comment

To be a succesfull bait it really does need to be capable of catching fish regularly and cost effective.....capable of catching yes, is it cost effective... NO!! I'm sticking to Bait tech for G.B,i'll use standard corn,meat and skrettings pellets. In addition i do use bait dyes and flavourings though sometimes.

Si.

Comment

walk into any tackle shop around this way, and the marukyu baits will be in the bargain bucket as nobody can get rid of the stuff, don't think it's fair to say it's all crap, just vastly over priced.

Comment

6am tackle in Swallownest are selling Marukyu groundbait 3 bags a tenner.
                      I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
                      He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Originally posted by paulb View Post
                        walk into any tackle shop around this way, and the marukyu baits will be in the bargain bucket as nobody can get rid of the stuff, don't think it's fair to say it's all crap, just vastly over priced.
                        totaly agree at my local shop they have been in the bargain bucket for over a year. Me I like Bait Tech & Sonubaits as a back up but I am a river angler. Any one remember Katch, Picardie & Roubisan?
                        John

Comment

Originally posted by lambrettasx200 View Post
                          totaly agree at my local shop they have been in the bargain bucket for over a year. Me I like Bait Tech & Sonubaits as a back up but I am a river angler. Any one remember Katch, Picardie & Roubisan?
                          I remember them very well.katch,it was a hemp based groundbait from british groundbaits,along with kestrel and cosmic cloud.roubasienne and picardie were from sensas.

Comment

Don't waste your money, go bait tech, sonubaits or dynamite. Dynamite have lost their edge a bit lately

Comment

If you want to try something different from the norm,have a look at old ghost.i saw some of their baits for the first time today.and they did look very good i have to say.and the groundbaits are in 1kg bags,so you are getting your monies worth.and the hookbait sausages were also good as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X