Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Halibut / Cod Liver oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halibut / Cod Liver oil

Why do you think that Halibut oil is used predominately as a bait additive? Has anyone tried Cod Liver oil as a substitute or any other fish oil ?

Originally posted by Roachman View Post
    Why do you think that Halibut oil is used predominately as a bait additive? Has anyone tried Cod Liver oil as a substitute or any other fish oil ?
    I have used salmon oil with good results. Use it to soak hard 8mm pellet.

Regards Steve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

Only one way to find out mate. Give it a go.....
      On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

my mother used to give me cod liver oil when I was younger, it was absolutely vile, I was told if you like it the fish like it so I wont be trying it, one oil that works for me is @amoy pure sesame [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by hawb81 View Post
          my mother used to give me cod liver oil when I was younger, it was absolutely vile, I was told if you like it the fish like it so I wont be trying it, one oil that works for me is @amoy pure sesame [email protected]
          Interesting! Thanks for replies.

Comment

Hinders Tuna Oil

Comment

Working...
            X