Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Dynamite and sonubait New expanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamite and sonubait New expanders

Hi all

has any one tried the new expanders from Sonubait Super expanders and dynamite's Pro expanders?

How good are they?

any better than what was in the shop before these came out?

Cheers
    paul

Bait Tech expanders are as far as I'm concerned are the best, can be left in water don't go mushy, after pumping any floaters sink after a while, a very spongy pellet that doesn't split.
    Not tried the ones you mention so don't know.
    I have an incidental on my left shoulder, he's always there, he's my friend.
    He says he gives me good advice. does he ?

Comment

Originally posted by jethro View Post
      Bait Tech expanders are as far as I'm concerned are the best, can be left in water don't go mushy, after pumping any floaters sink after a while, a very spongy pellet that doesn't split.
      Not tried the ones you mention so don't know.
      Bait tech for me as well,top quality,don.t go crumbly when pumped,or done in the freezer bag and water method.

Comment

miracle baits for me.........very good expanders............last for 6 hour matches no problem,caught plenty of silvers and double figure carp......been using these for 3 years now.........no problems

Comment

Originally posted by TIDALWAVE View Post
          Bait tech for me as well,top quality,don.t go crumbly when pumped,or done in the freezer bag and water method.
          Bait tech for me too. Tried most of them, but went back to bait tech..

Comment

same for me bait-tec. but the pro expanders am good as well ive used the green swimstim ones just as a change of bait they was good
            [SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=7][/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE][SIZE="6"][SIZE=1][SIZE=7]malman floats[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR][SIZE=5][/SIZE][B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR]

Comment

Mosella are a good expander and don't turn to mush

Comment

Mosella do a decent expander that doesn't turn to mush

Comment

I like the Bait Tech expanders too
                  To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone.

Comment

Working...
                  X