Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

sensas match blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sensas match blend

hi, i have been using sensas match blend for skimmer fishing for umpteen years ,i have just been to top up at my local tackle shop and noticed the bag has changed and also the name, its now called sensas 3000 match blend ,suppose what i want to know is , is it the same stuff or not it smells the same and looks the same maybe a touch lighter in colour can anyone enlighten me please

If you've been using it for umpteen years then you should be more qualified than most to comment on it.

I personally use a blend of secret and special for skimmers.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

a very forth coming man on another forum gave me the answer i needed thanks all the same pal

Comment

Originally posted by squatboy View Post
        a very forth coming man on another forum gave me the answer i needed thanks all the same pal
        Wasn't trying to be sarcy mate, so apologise if it came over that way. Just didn't have a clue about it.
        On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

i know u wasnt pal no problem andy

Comment

What did you find out?

Comment

Working...
            X