Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best paste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best paste

Hi all

Can some one advice me on which paste is a easy to use with good results

Paul

grind some pellets up.....mix with water....

all these fancy paste mixes are nonsense as far as I'm concerned really. It's the fishmeal that the fish are interested in. Skrettings are as good as anything.
    Real men fish rivers

Comment

I conker with the remarks made by Johnny Care.

Skrettings pellet, I prefer to grind the micro or 4mm into powder and I also use the ground powder through a Vespe cloud pot.

The only thing hooked on all these other paste concoction's is the angler. I have tried all different paste concoctions over the years and there's nothing like keeping it simple.

Regards Steve
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Vespe 6mm Side Puller Bushes

Comment

If you don't fancy smashing up pellets in your food processor/blender you can make a good paste with your favourite groundbait.

Comment

I just use swimstem mixed with walnut oil in my water this gives it a nice texture that easy more user friendly
          " if a dogs born in a stable, does it make it a horse? Aye up ducky!!

Comment

Do a lot of paste fishing and use feed pellets mashed up(if you haven't got a grinder just give the pellets a good soaking) or good old tried and trusted green swimstim, it's not the same cosistency as it used to be but it still works well.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo61 View Post
              Do a lot of paste fishing and use feed pellets mashed up(if you haven't got a grinder just give the pellets a good soaking) or good old tried and trusted green swimstim, it's not the same cosistency as it used to be but it still works well.
              swimstim seams to make better paste after you put it through a flour sieve nowadays.it still takes some beating.

Comment

Sensas crazybait gold groundbait makes a brilliant paste.Sensas crazybait marine groundbait if you want a finer texture and faster breakdown paste.

Comment

Working...
                X