Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ground Bait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground Bait

Can anyone help please and recommend a ground bait i could use? it needs to be dark colored for gin gin clear still or very slow running water.

Would also be ideal if it was a very fine cloud ground bait has it just needs to attract the fish and not feed them.

The water i fish is between 3 to 5 foot deep, and the bottom has a lot of weed on it,which grows up quite a bit.

Hope you can help!

A very fine cloud groundbait will just disappear amongst the weed and serve no purpose in attracting fish.so just use a standard dark silverfish/lake type groundbait,and sieve off any large particles to lower the feeder content as required before mixing.

Comment

I would use a soil that comes in a bag of worms. Just add water to make it bind, when thrown in it makes a great cloud

Comment

Sensas black terre de somme mixed with 20% of vde super cup will do the job

Comment

Thanks very much for the help, will give all the suggestions a try.

Comment

All a bit confusing....no one even knows what the target species is...
            MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Punch with riddled liquidised and pigeon/picardi
              HAPPY TOTTERINGHAMS DAY 15/5/2016

Comment

Have I missed something here?
                MATRIX HALIFAX

Comment

Working...
                X