Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Banjo feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banjo feeder

Hi all, ok, can someone please put me right on how to prep the pellets for the banjo feeder, I have used/tried every prep known to man but STILL the pellets stick in the mould and not the banjo !!!!??
    They stick to each other and I can mould them into all kinds of fantastical shapes ha ha ha!! But stay on the banjo ........do they cobblers 😂😂
    H E L P !!!! Mark.

Don't bother with a mould ! Just press them in with the palm of your hand! Or the heel of your thumb!

Comment

Spot on nezza! I have trouble with those blinkin method moulds and just use a banjo feeder- moulding it on with my hands- stays on perfick!!
      Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
      Alwight tweacle?

Comment

Originally posted by Grandadnezza View Post
        Don't bother with a mould ! Just press them in with the palm of your hand! Or the heel of your thumb!
        We'll that's sorted that then,..... FOR SALE 1xPreston banjo mould ��!!! Cheers fellas

Comment

Lol
          Team south- 2014 talk angling inter regional team champs
          Alwight tweacle?

Comment

The Preston Banjo feeder is also known as a Teflon frying pan,as nothing sticks to it.
            the banjo feeder principle does work if the sides are deep enough to provide a support area for the pellets to mould against.
            unfortunately as with many things,the prototype ends up nothing like the finished product,and the prototype shown on sky was deeper than the finished item,as were the homemade ones that started it all off.
            the mould itself is too deep for the shallow feeder base,so the force of casting causes the overspill of unsupported pellets to come away from the feeder either on the cast,or on impact with the water

Comment

That's why your better off using your hand to fill and mould it!! Lol

Comment

Working...
              X