Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Day Ticket Carping in the Midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Ticket Carping in the Midlands

Hi all
    Seems to be a bit quiet around here so thought I would ask a question. Are there any decent day ticket carp waters in or around Rutland.
    Moved here a couple of years ago and have only just tarted back fishing again.
    Cheers

Hi Joe. Probably not much help but the only lake I know of is Sweet Hedges farm near Uppingham but I think its a mixed bag of fish, not just carp.

Comment

Hey, Joe. Sweethedges, as above: carp to low twenties, Wing fisheries used to have carp in them, but I don't know how it fishes now, smaller carp and mix fishery at Homeclose farm Whissendine, Stretton Lakes which is a bit more match/holiday fishing, but a few carp to target. Just outside rutland there's better day ticket carp waters: Lovells lakes in Tallington, Belvoir lakes, A1 pits a bit further out, a lot around Peterborough and Leicester but your best bet for proper carp fishing is probably Bluebell lakes near Fotheringhay.

Comment

Working...
      X