Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Term for 'carp fishing with multiple rods'

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Term for 'carp fishing with multiple rods'

    Good evening all,

    British translator here working on a French text about carp fishing. We have once again waded into complex concepts in the angling world.

    This text talks about two different types of carp fisher:
    • the first group who use press-fit rods
    • the second group who fish with a 'battery' (litteral translation)
    Can anyone help me refine the term for the second group? Images of the French term show a set of rods on the same stand - would the best term perhaps be 'multiple-rod fishing' or 'fishing with sets of rods'?

    As usual, thanks for your guidance.

  • #2
    Guess multiple rod set up should be fine. The multiple rod 'stands' are called Rod Pods


    • #3
      Thank you for your help.