Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

match to speci

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match to speci

Being a match angler ,decided to go with a few m8s to try out the dark side as we match anglers call you guys ,we went to a place junction 4 m54 telford bailliss pool i think,out came the bivvie ,and all the pods and rods ,markered the water ,and then spoded out 10 lots of 8mm pellets ,need some more practice .to cut a long story short i had a 22 lb mirror down the edge on a 21mm halibut pellet ,tea time 6ish, a few beers ,a good old chat into the night ,before retiering to my blow up bed ,thats bed not doll. thats now happens to be my P/B smashing it by 5lb,im hooked now ,just got to get some darkside gear

Welcome to the dakside mate,as in matchfishing it not all about winning,its often about a good time with good company,little boys camping out overnight,and theres no reason why you cant do both,if you go for preds the abilty to catch a few baits is invaluable.Scorpio was selling 5 fox rods(3 carp 1 sod and 1 marker) with Okuma reels,5 sleeves and a sling for silly money if your interested.Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

yes camping and fishing goes hand in hand ,dont mind a bit of pred work ,espacilly when it gets colder,love winter fishing ,man fishing .would love to buy that gear of scopio but bang at it at the momment ,in the building trade and you no what thats like ,thats why i am selling that tounment extension to try and get a bit of carp kit,carnt wait to do again cheers m8

Comment

it is worth a little go on the (darkside) but you carnt the competive edge

Comment

Working...
        X