Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France

Looking to book a week in France where me and three of my mates will catch a fair few fish with maybe a few biggies. It also must be pretty cheap with available tackle hire. The one that is looking like the one to book at the moment is Sweet Chestnut lakes. Anyone been there/ heard anything about it? Also any suggestions on other suitable venues would be welcome.

thanx

i fish in france on holiday a lot it called grandprerie not sure how it spelt its in angouleme and another is le lak de haute vienne
    big pike cats and perch but the rivers are good to and any lake you look at will hold small cats and i mean every lake ive been to 4 and all had cats to 5lb and probably bigger i just not good enough to get them

Comment

5lb cats sounds like you might need to step up your gear mate
      OUT WITH THE NEW
      IN WITH THE OLD
      GOOD BYE DELKIM'S
      HELLO NEVILLE'S:cool:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I fish here and its fantastic, english hosts and the food is delievered to your swim at lunchtime but fantastic meals in the evening. Highly recommend. Château Moulin Fishing | Home
        "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net.

Comment

Originally posted by blankety blank View Post
          Looking to book a week in France where me and three of my mates will catch a fair few fish with maybe a few biggies. It also must be pretty cheap with available tackle hire. The one that is looking like the one to book at the moment is Sweet Chestnut lakes. Anyone been there/ heard anything about it? Also any suggestions on other suitable venues would be welcome.

thanx
          As I said on another post it depends what type of place you are looking for, bivvy lake, accommodation by the lake, sounds like you need a runs water with big carp at least. They do exist ! Just have a search on the internet for the type of venue that you require. For example:- runs lake with big carp in france with tackle hire, or runs lake with big carp in france with accommodation & tackle hire, or bivvy / runs lake with big carp in france & tackle hire. There are plenty to choose from & most of them will have the prices plus a news page or catch reports that you can look at to give you an idea about the fishing & the lake.
          ooh la la !

Comment

Working...
          X