Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

fishing in france (where to go??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing in france (where to go??)

hi guys. im looking for a place to book up next year in france ive never been before so im goin give it a go i want some big carp and none stop action is there any where u recommend if so let me no thanks alot

dream lakes is one i have heard is good plenty of big fish never been myself though but i would love to go if i had the time and money or you could try danny fairbrass's lake gigantica

Comment

hello

As a reply to your question. Try dream lakes or crete lakes.
      GIGANTICA IS NOT FOR THE FIRST TIMER TO FRANCE. AND IS FAR FROM A RUNS WATER.
      OUT WITH THE NEW
      IN WITH THE OLD
      GOOD BYE DELKIM'S
      HELLO NEVILLE'S:cool:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

i recommend here, ive fished it and good quality carp that are well cared for, its run by british hosts and the food is fantastic. Château Moulin Fishing | Home
        "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net.

Comment

Les Etangs de l'Abbaye - Information

Comment

It depends what type of place you are looking for, bivvy lake, accommodation by the lake, sounds like you need a runs water with big carp at least. They do exist ! Just have a search on the internet for the type of venue that you require. For example:- runs lake with big carp in france, or runs lake with big carp in france with accommodation, or bivvy / runs lake with big carp in france. There are plenty to choose from & most of them will have a news page or catch reports that you can look at to give you an idea about the fishing & the lake.
            ooh la la !

Comment

The one i went to offerred both, i opted for bivvy but they provided meals, walky talkies, showers and anything you needed. could not fault the place at all, for the week including travel we paid £499
              "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a net.

Comment

Working...
              X