Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

36lbs 15oz Ghost Carp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36lbs 15oz Ghost Carp

Hi Guys

This week one of my mates had a great result on this lake catching one of the big ones at 36lbs 15oz , If you like to see the monster we have uploaded a video from his trip to youtube.

Carp fishing pop up rig ( Helps catch new P.B ghost carp ) - YouTube

Nice fish, but how is it a ghost carp?
    [I][url]www.aquonix.co.uk[/url]

Comment

i agree phil, dont look like a ghostie to me ??

Comment

Got some paler markings on the head, but I wouldn't go nicknaming it Casper yet, lol.

Comment

nice carp ....
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Nice fish, shame about the first 7 minutes of the video!

Comment

its 100% a ghost carp but looking at a few of the pic does look like a normal common. , Dave at about 1 min or so into the video at the bottom tells you to skip if you not really into the whole talking part mate , thanks for comments was a great fish .

Comment

Not being funny mate, but I breed ghosties.... it should at least have shiny pecs :-)

Perhaps the light isn't showing it up properly on the pics?

Still a very nice fish whatever, beautiful proper carp shape

Comment

Hi All.
                  nice fish , but like the rest are saying, i don't think it looks like a ghostie.
                  all the best steve.

Comment

100% agree about the photos not really helping my case here , But this is a name fish in the lake ( Big Ghostie ) and if you see this fish on the bank I'm sure you will change your minds as really think photos have not showed the colours great . Thanks for the great comments was an amazing fish and one i have been after for 4 years . Also if you see the fish at the end of the vid the 21lbs common , The commons are all dark like this in the lake .

Comment

Working...
                    X