Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

new rods new start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rods new start

hiya guys

lookin for abit of help im tryin 2 get a nice carp set up goin and what im after next is some nice rods so just looking 4 ur thoughts and reviews on on rods and reels

thanks bondy

It depends a lot on how much you have to spend.
    I always work on the principle that, as long as my gear does what it"s required to,what it looks like,what the brand name is or how much it cost does not affect my choice.
    However I don"t knock the anglers (tacle tarts lol) who get pleasure from owning the latest/most expensive products available.
    So if you let us know your budget and the type of venues you are likely to fish most often we may be able to make a few reccomedations.
    Regards Peter.
    Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Originally posted by bondys21 View Post
      hiya guys

lookin for abit of help im tryin 2 get a nice carp set up goin and what im after next is some nice rods so just looking 4 ur thoughts and reviews on on rods and reels

thanks bondy
      The sonic sk3 and sk4 rods are getting some good reviews and are on offer at 3 for 2 in some places. Tarty stuff century ng but that will set you back a bit. Look at some of the carp forums as well cos you will always bag a bargain in the classifieds if you don't mind used items

Comment

been 2 my local tackle shop 2day decided on 2 sonic sk3s cost me £120 but the advice aswell and the helpwith line and reelswas a great help aswell

thanks guysfor the helpn advice n sorry i didnt write bk hurricane

Comment

Originally posted by bondys21 View Post
          been 2 my local tackle shop 2day decided on 2 sonic sk3s cost me £120 but the advice aswell and the helpwith line and reelswas a great help aswell

thanks guysfor the helpn advice n sorry i didnt write bk hurricane
          Buying from your tackle shop has many advantages(including,as you say,help and advice) but it"s always worth a quick internet search..Sonik SK4 & SK3 Carp Rods if often helps to get a discount..
          Anyway mate,good luck with your venture to the dark side .lol.
          Take nothing but photographs,leave nothing but footprints.

Comment

Working...
          X