Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Korda Goo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korda Goo

Have any of you carpy boys on here actually had any success using the Korda Goo - or even bothered trying it at £11.99 a bottle of 100ml!
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
    Have any of you carpy boys on here actually had any success using the Korda Goo - or even bothered trying it at £11.99 a bottle of 100ml!
    I used it in a match last week.
    Used the pineapple and put a few drops on me casters and fed with a cad pot at 11 meters, caught a load of skimmers and finished with 30 odd lb for 5th 7lb out of the frame. Deffo would have caught more but couldn't fish beyond because of the wind and as usuall backed off my starting line, the fish definitely didn't back off it. I used the power smoke.
    On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

Hi.
      There is a article in angling times this week, some fisheries are putting a ban on it, they say it is not safe for the fish.
      All the best steve.

Comment

I was given a bottle of the corn to try, so far the jury is sort of out, fished 7 matches with it, set up two swims 8m apart 10 & 2, same depth features and set up. 1 swim with Goo 1 without, 5 matches the goo has failed to produce, 2 of these were totally dead, no liners or anything. 1 match both swims produced the same sort of quality and quantity of fish and the last match the goo out performed the no goo swim.

I certainly wouldn't be spending my money on it, but I might while I still have some use it, but I do think its designed to catch more anglers than fish, though I can also see at some waters its enough of a change to put the fish off guard and nab some
        Baits designed and proven to catch fish, not anglers

[URL]http://www.miraclebaits.com/[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Oneabung View Post
          Watched a promo video clip on " go-fishing " site ,Steve Ringer wopping a great dollope on his feeder , from a very little bottle , for £12 a throw . Good luck Korda
          [£120 a litre for snot !!!] makes Mr. Marlow,s japo sea weed almost look cheap
          MR. BLUE SKY

Comment

[£120 a litre for snot !!!] makes Mr. Marlow,s japo sea weed almost look cheap[/QUOTE]

Class...

As for it being bad for fish ? I put a drop in my fish tank and 1 of my fish swallowed the whole drop and spat it out through it's gills.
            The whole tank went bright green, that was a week ago and its just started to clear now.
            All the fish are still alive and kicking by the way so it can't be detrimental to them..
            On the gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, in a dusty black coat and red right hand.

Comment

I have managed to copy it (I like the way they say on their website that it took years of development) but in different flavors and will be bringing out a version of our own in the next week or two called GOOP ..... anyone who wants a sample bottle send me £4 by paypal to cover the costs and postage - when it goes on sale on the website it will not be available at this price so grab yourselves a bargain.

Flavours available will be :

Pink Prawn
              Red Krill
              Yellow Toffee
              Green Betaine

When you send your payment put a note saying which flavour you want.

This will be another trial and a chance for people to get a developmental product before anyone else and your feedback will be much appreciated.
              Simon Young
              Admin

Comment

Simon can you confirm or deny that yours or kordas has Flouroscein in them, as this is bad for humans and can cause heart attacks Fluorescein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

i wonder if the level of service will be the same as the last product he launched

Comment

How bigs the sample bottle si??? Might have a bash watched a vid with Ali hamidi using the goo, he even tasted it himself!!, he's lucky to be alive if that stuff is as bad as some people say

Comment

there are endless uses for the GOO,and only the surface has been scratched so far.great product in my opinion

Comment

The problem is no one will say if it does or does not contain Flouroscein, I emailed Kiana and they would not reply I asked Ali and he would not reply. So Simon can you tell me if it contains it or not.
                        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by scorpio View Post
                          The problem is no one will say if it does or does not contain Flouroscein, I emailed Kiana and they would not reply I asked Ali and he would not reply. So Simon can you tell me if it contains it or not.
                          The fact they have not replied usually means it does contain it.
                          As for years of development ? The ladies where using it in the worlds in South Africa a few years ago and it was imported from there as far as i know and Korda distribute it.
                          At least your fake goo can't melt Simon....

Comment

Scorpio - I will give you the definitive answer to your question:

Mine will not be having the green or yellow florescent colour in it - I am only able to use and recommend food grade products which are fit for human consumption. There is only one florescent colour that is able to be used in food in the UK and that is the Pink, that is however only now licensed for use in pharmaceutical use but safe for human consumption. The thing with the Korda product I think is that they have claimed its not originated in this country (South Africa is the source) so I presume that gets round some of the laws and obviously their product is not for human consumption (not that you would want to drink it anyway with what the base ingredients are apart from the colours) .... my version still makes a very nice coloured smoke effect cloud in the water and has the flavors which are attractive - you guys can tell me how it performs (we have tested in a couple of venues with good results) but we need some feedback from round the country... I'm not surprised if some venues are banning the ones with the fluro colour in them.

There has been alot of interest in this product launch already and I will be shipping the samples out to people early next week.

If anyone wants some my email for paypal payment is : [email protected]
                            Simon Young
                            Admin

Comment

have a read of this,its safe to use.
                              Last edited by Brian G; 10 May 2012, 03:12 PM.
                              [SIZE=7]ELWELL FLOATS

[/SIZE] [url]http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/[/url]

Comment

Working...
                              X