Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Canal this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canal this weekend?

Hey guys,

due to the lake fishing last week i am going to try my canal it is probaly one of the most deepest and widest canals around some places are 18 ft deep, it runs through from sharpness all the way to gloucester and then runs all the way through gloucester to somewhere i dont know. Do you think this would be best bet? ... i got float, pole (margin 7m) ledger also what baits would be good i havent fished the canal for weeks all i have been doing is lake fishing for carp... i woulnt mind trying to get the odd carp on the canal but apparantly this is very very very hard any advice? many thanks guys.

Gadz.

Gadz the Gloucester canal aint your ordinary canal as you are no doubt aware and tends to fish differently from section to section, but by fishing a line around 6 metre should find you a few fish, traditionally bloodworm and joker on this line, but as we aint had too many frosts maybe maggot or caster will still work, an open ended feeder 3/4 across for the bream, try giving the local tackle shop a call and see if they have any latest info.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X