Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

your weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your weekend?

How has everyone got on? i was 3rd in section at tunnel barn in the winter league today, im at manor farm tomorrow, should be interesting with the frost tonight looks like a feeder jobbie!
    Matt Smith
    Bag'em matchbaits

im on tomoz for winter league on cudmore thanks for posting what youve done matt
    sensas /total angling

Comment

Won our Fur & Feather on the Colne at Uxbridge with 7 chub for 28 5, all in the last hour on stick and maggot. (At two o'clock had 2 oz of minnows in the net...)The first two chub only went about 5lb between them but the rest were proper thugs, best around 5 4

As well as the cash, won two nice bottles of Chablis and a case of Stella. Thats Christmas Day sorted then....

Comment

Hi Runner
        Where did you fish on the Colne in Uxbridge,
        I'm interested because my club are fishing a match near to a big car dealership I think it's a ford dealers, early in the new year.
        Cheers Les
        Garbolino Super Legion - a great pole - it is for me anyway

Comment

Hi Les

This was on the Gerrards Cross club stretch a bit down from the town centre.
          Sounds like you may be on the "free stretch" immediately downstream of this, below Longbridge just down from what used to be Dagenham Motors. Big chub and a few barbel,and for the first time in years there seems to be a lot of small fish in the river in places, mainly little dace and chublets.
          Are you there with Intertype or Rank Xerox?

Comment

I won the third round of our winter league. this gives me a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for 6 points and first in the aggregate. The weights were 45lb 2oz
            23lb 6oz
            19lb 1oz

Comment

Working...
            X