Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

maver rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maver rods

i'm looking for a new maver rod, and the most i'll pay is 70pounds, it does'nt matter if it's a feeder or a match rod. but can anyone suggest one to get.
    thanks alot
    :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Has it got to be maver?, With £70 you can get a decent deal and a very reasonable rod. I would shop around a bit!! Wait for a sale.

Comment

i wanted it to be maver because i've got all maver luggage, and i want a matching rod and pole to go with it, can you surggest any maver pole's i should look at too, i can afford up to about 350pounds but the deploy, Nebula or the Resolution look good.
      cheers
      :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Comment

Not a Maver pole but the pole thats got to be worth a look at is the Shimano Technium XT currently available at £229 add the extension to take it to 14 1/2 metre at £69 and for £300 pound you will have a pole that takes some beating, spare top kits at £39, the Shimano range of rods are worth looking at as well, Try this site for more info fishing tackle from wmac online for your angling needs.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X