Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Where are you all off too this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you all off too this weekend?

Where s everyone fishing this weekend?

If the leak from my heating hadnt been fixed today could have fished my lounge! Dont fancy the chances much though.... house full of drying equipment though now the noise would spook them off I thnk.

Anyway ceiling down and three carpets up - plenty to do this weekend apart from fishing I'm afraid so you guys will have to make t up for me this week.. Tight lines everyone.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I'm off to the grand union canal around Weedon armed with some more knowledge Really looking forward to it!
    Steve
    [url]www.vintageair.co.uk[/url]
    [url]www.stripteaseracing.com[/url]

Comment

I'll be on the 1st round of the FMS league at Fenton on the Trent and Misery Canal.

Comment

Horns Pool, Winter League, Six match series. 3 matches in the deep section, 3 matches in the shallows and i,m in the shallows this week. Hopfully with the weather a little warmer they will have move up over the shelf a bit :confused

Comment

Larford match lake,bring it on!!!
          Bad news that mate hope you get it all sorted.
          Have you got a dehumidifier in to help dry the house out?
          Roll on friday

Comment

Teams of four on the river Don,standing in for one of the lads who is on his jollys. The teams winning the league,so the pressures on me not to cock it up,and I haven't been on the venue this season:
            Thats on Sunday, light relief at sessay tomorrow, where I appear to be the poolsfodder at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by woodhouse
              I'll be on the 1st round of the FMS league at Fenton on the Trent and Misery Canal.
              good luck
              i'm on the cut at Brewood i should catch some fish

Comment

a small Club match
                :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

Comment

Working...
                X