Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Ground bait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground bait

can anyone suggest a good groundbait or a good mix for targeting both silvers and carp.
    also is i even worth using groundbait, in some magazines it says even a pint of maggots can spoil your swim , but in others it says use several ball of groundbait.
    :D I'll fish anytime and anywhere (as you can see).:D

it all depends on what time of year you are fishing this tome of year i would go carefull with the groundbait but saying that have found a fishmeal like ringers do's well when not to cold
    Paul.s

[url]www.jp-tackle.co.uk[/url]

Comment

i mean fishing this time of year

Comment

i would stick to fishmeal Max see you are from Chelmsford where do you normaly fish
        Paul.s

Comment

i don't realy fish commercials because i'm in a club this is there website
          Doe's Angling Club www.doesac.co.uk

Comment

i no Does club very well nice bunch beeleigh 1 & 2 just 2 Min's up the road from me a few of the members are customers where i work a few went down to tweety fee yesterday hope they had their brollies roped down
            Paul.s

Comment

I would just get your hands on some green swimstim and just use a kinder cup - sprinkle in a little of the green stuff where you are fishing and see how the fish respond.
              Simon Young
              Admin
              Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
              web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

Working...
              X