Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Diawa Tournament Shield Brolly Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diawa Tournament Shield Brolly Feedback

Guys
    Do any of you own or have come into contact with a Diawa Tournament Shield Brolly, or the Levelpegger. Just wondering what your thoughts were, are they any good, and what are your experiences?

I have just ordered one as the club i have just joined dont allow Oval Brollies (God knows Why????) and this seems the best bet for coverage etc.
    Any info would be realy appreciated.

Kind Regards
    Fluro

just saw one on ebay for £21 new. Mmmm

Comment

Really is that a buy it now price???? Bid on one the other day but it went for £33 + £12.50 p+p. Have ordered from my local dealer at £49.99 ,rrp £64.99-delivered and g/teed to replace if there are any problems as i have heard that they are a bit dodgy with wind etc- blowing inside out.Planning to use storm poles etc for extra stability.

Comment

we have sent all of our level peggers back as found the carbon fiber spines were breaking there was some problems with the torn shield last year but the problem has now been rectified. £49.99 for level pegger is the correct price
        Paul.s

[url]www.jp-tackle.co.uk[/url]

Comment

Thanks mate, paying £49.99 for the Tournament Shield, which i thought was a good price. Hope the issue with the level pegger isnt on this model as well, tobe honest what infoi have found hasnt been good, so its fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by fluro
            Guys
            the club i have just joined dont allow Oval Brollies (God knows Why????)
            Thats weird - Can you find out why?

Comment

Its basically only on one of the waters which is on a golf course, with the no nights rule i think its their way of ensuring nobody kips over? Could also be due to keeping the looks of the golf course with it being a private course?

Comment

Who the hell makes oval brollies? I've never seen one
                [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/category/fishing/"]Blog[/URL]
                [URL="http://www.moopoo.net/calculator"]Shot Calculator[/URL]

Comment

hehe, almost all manufacturers my friend but its a carp thingso i can understand you missing them!

Comment

Working...
                  X