Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

How did we all get on then?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did we all get on then?

I weighed 7lb odd - 1 carp and a few roach, very dissapointing seeing as I kept hooking carp on the light gear and couldnt buy a bite on the heavier rig - extremely frustrating to say the least.
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

I had one skimmer about a 1lb and half had 3 other bites wind was horrid cant spell horrendous....waves were lapping my feet on the stagging.... but leaned some more methods never waste a trip out
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

I dry netted on HanKat AS teams of three winter league.

I'll let Gary tell you how he won his section by triple default...lol.

Comment

I won me Lake with 20lb
        Pickerings Garbolino

43 Kammies

Whiteacres Intermediate Festival Winner 2007

Maver Classic 2007 qualyfier

Browning youthmasters 2007 qualyfier

Comment

Had 29lb 10 oz at larford on the burr bank match lake got blown all over the place just couldn't present the bait at all.
          Tried the feeder but was very slow,sraight lead on the pole line was a no goer as well,STRANGE?
          Lots of big F1 crashing shallow like dolphins but just couldn't catch them!
          Frustrating day for all as most the pegs if not all, were SOLID just couldn't present anything.
          Roll on friday

Comment

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at work. Or in my case working nights over the weekend. I will be going tomorrow at little john lakes and no doubt the weather will be just has bad buy i just think of work and it doesn't seem to bad.
            Steve Davies

Comment

i was 8lb off section a country mile when the quarry is small carp caught 17 stockies for that so saw float disappeer a bit

oh i had 11lb 12oz
              sensas /total angling

Comment

I won my match but weights were down generaly mainly due to wind and presentation,. Having said that i personaly spent too long on the tip looking for carp that werent havin it. Oh, by the way, The confidence thing took a bit of a back seat when i realized to late on saturday that i hadnt got my expanders and had to use a different make.

Comment

Won the first round of the winter league at meadowlands with 50lb. 6 carp for 30lb on the lead and PVA bag, then a carp plus 15lb of bits on the pole. Nice days fishing for the time of year.
                  Steve Ringer
                  Carpmagic - Talk Angling UK

Comment

I was second on my pool at octoplus boldings

Comment

i put 0-3-10 on the scales 1 fantastic perch

Comment

wat peg were u on dave
                        Pickerings Garbolino

43 Kammies

Whiteacres Intermediate Festival Winner 2007

Maver Classic 2007 qualyfier

Browning youthmasters 2007 qualyfier

Comment

Thats a good result Steve, them bags are doing some damage of to the shop to get some.

Comment

peg 50 flier mate

only problem is i had a side wind on me all day where as all the otheres had it on they back or faces so getting to far bank was hard to do ended up fishing down track and sides
                            sensas /total angling

Comment

Working...
                            X