Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Internal or external bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal or external bushes

Whats the preference here chaps? Personally I prefer the internal type but struggle to find them big enough for my carping tops.

Also do you guys use the crows foot or are you still on the stonfo connectors?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

i think for me it really depends on the grade of elastic im using, as internal for larger elastics is a little difficult as you say

Comment

I use internal on my match top kits and drennan external on my carp tops.

I have been using crows feet for a few years know and find that i have not had any problems with it like a stonfo. With the stonfo i used to get a break now and again were the elastic is knotted were it attaches to the stonfo.

Has any one tried the new nisa rig attachments which allow you to lengthen or shorten the rig if so how do you find them.
      Steve Davies

Comment

I use an internal for everything up to about an 8, with crows foot.

For hollows and thicker I use externals, purely because getting internals for these would make my kits about 18 inches long! Crowsfoot again, as I just find it the simplest method.
        [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Always intneral for me, although i never go above a 15 hollow elastic, and as for connecting the rig, i either use dacron or crows foot, dont think one has much of an advantage over the other though really, tend to use dacron for more fishing shallow.

Comment

Working...
          X