Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

holland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holland

hello all,can anyone help me out looking to go to holland fishing after many yrs fishing in ireland,it seems really hard to find out any info on venues etc so if anyone has been can you advise on where to go being a first timer and venues to fish,thanks in advance

Welshie, fished in holland for 4 years near the german border mainly on the rivers maas, roer and vell lakes for bream,roach. However, even though the fishing and tackle shops are fantastic the majority of visiting anglers stay north and fish the river Ijsel, lakes and canals in the Zwoll erea.

A place that a lot of people stay in (i have fished a couple of festivals from here), is De Keorburg. The accomadation is great and the facilities i.e bar, bait fridges are also good. They have an expat who is a handy man and also a guide to the best venues, i would highly recomend you getting in touch with them has they all speak good english.
    Steve Davies

Comment

cheers for that will look into it,the area we are thinking of going is brielle not to much of a drive,but trying to find out anything is really hard

Comment

Working...
      X