Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

help manor farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help manor farm

hi have a match at manor farm the island pool next Saturday
    is there any one that can give me some advice on baits rigs and methods etc

i have heard the method or open end feeder is working well but ? what ground bait to use

thanks Dave

i will let you know how its fishing after tomorrow, as im on the winter league there, i have recently replied to post on the veue experts section on here with a rought idea of rigs ect!
    Matt Smith
    Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

thanks matt

Comment

62lb won the island pool on sunday, 60lb 2nd 58lb 3rd and i was 4th with 47lb from a peg i least wanted to draw(i had to get that excuse in LOL), i was told that on the match the day before, most people caught on the pole to start with then as it died off toward the last hour chuck the feeder! so i did this caught really well for the first 2 hours on the pole with pellet at 10m putting around 32lb in the net then the swim just died on me, i chucked the feeder and had 13 fish in about a hour then that died and i only managed 3 fish in the last hour and even them were within ten minutes to go! the first 3 weights on the pool was mainly all feeder work! with the exception of the winner he may well of caught on the pole to start with
        Matt Smith
        Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

oh personally i would even think about the method feeder! it has caught fish! but very few times has it actually won!

now i have said that you can bet someone comes along and takes the place apart with the method feeder.lol
          Matt Smith
          Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

fished manor farm today drawed peg 15 done no good only 3 small carp on feeder 55lb won from peg 27

Comment

which lake?
              yeah course u all go fishin all day every sunday dawn till dusk :rolleyes:

Comment

read the first post

Comment

15 is not the best of pegs on the winter, 27 is a good draw there is a deeper hole just off the island where the fish lie! also reached from peg 31... how did they get on in the 30's on your match?
                  Matt Smith
                  Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

we paid the top 6 out i know 55lb won from peg 27!!

2nd peg 34 with 31lb

and i know 6th had 22lb but dont know fromwhat peg

Comment

Working...
                    X