Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

dog ate my joker!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dog ate my joker!!!

on friday i bought some joker from lee woodhouse as i've been trying to get out fishing since and ive lovingly looked after it since then and finally had nothing planned tomorrow so i could finally get out on the bank... well i put the dog out in the garden tea time for a run not realising i had left my shed open.. i opened my back door to let the dog back in and saw some newspaper and a red stain on the floor outside i thought the dog had cut himself.. on closer inspection it turned out to be my joker pack... i managed to salvage some of it but the dogs eaten most... how gutted am I...
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

How's the dog!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

hes fine but my fishing aint so good(stupid animal)

Comment

You better follow him around with a toilet roll

Comment

funny... no i got some squatts and pinkie and caster anyway as backup so i'll still be going... i'm gutted though i've bought 3 match packs off Lee this year, the first pack i didnt get to use as I got called into work, the second one I didnt use because i got to the bank fed my area then spent the next hour being sick with a mystery bug and packed up and went home and spent the next 48 hours in bed ill and now this... I'm sure someones trying to tell me something

Comment

Woof Woof.......haaaaa hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What kind of dog is it.....a Bloodworm hound....

Comment

lmao....

Comment

How do you feed for dog?

I usually use a joker and pedigree chum mixer base fed loose on a little and often basis....

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by davidwhittington
                  How do you feed for dog?

I usually use a joker and pedigree chum mixer base fed loose on a little and often basis....

i find its best to feed the joker first then feed the mixer and chum in a very large cupping kit....

Comment

Working...
                  X