Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Best meatcutter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best meatcutter

I know this subject was already discussed,but someone put a link on where to obtain a meatcutter.I would like a decent one that cuts the meat into different sizes.Probably aluminium would be better,as heard the plastic ones are no good.Looked on ebay,but one i was looking at only does one size.Most thankfull for any help and advise,as the wifes getting fed up chopping it up for me.
    thanks
    cornerstone.

I have just priced some meat cutters ....... and i have decided to ask Tony's wife to cut my meat while she does his
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Youre getting tighter pete.Think we will stick with half of squat
      cornerstone.

Comment

Get a new wife!!
        Roll on friday

Comment

look on ebay mate Tilley meat cutter one of the best around but if you want to cut differant sizes you will have to spend a bit more dosh for a second cutter

Comment

Had a look at the tilley,just wanted to know if they are ok.Think its the 6mm for me.
            thanks
            cornerstone.

Comment

Got 2 MCM, had em at least 8yrs now wires still as good as ever,top class bit o kit

Comment

i have had a mcm one for a couple of seasons and it may of cost £35 but when i used to pay £1.40 for a tin of precut meat at woodlands view it made sense to buy one
                i have the 1/4ich one perfect for feeding,
                Matt Smith
                Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

What does the MCM stand for.Is it the tilley one on ebay?
                  thanks
                  cornerstone.

Comment

mcm is just the initials of the guy behind them!

MCM MEATCUTTERS
                    Matt Smith
                    Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Took the plunge and bought one off e-bay.Not the tilley,but the one that you can buy the other size blades for it.Its got the 6mm blades,and cost £25.00 plus the dreaded postage of £5.99=£30.99.I think i will be ordering a tilley but the 3mm one.Might be ideal for feeding purposes.I think thats £30 + postage.
                      Many thanks to everyone who replied,thanks for the info
                      cornerstone.

Comment

let me know when it arrives tony............ i have several tins you can practice on
                        In darkness we do what we can
                        In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Working...
                        X