Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Biggest Match Weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Match Weights

What Is Your Biggest Match Weight

162lb - carp
    107lb roach in Ireland
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

147lb mix bag isaac walton fishery, staffordshire

Comment

185lb greenhills but I think I'll beat that this year. .
        http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

oooh nice 1 lol i been fishing 1 year 33ib (load of crap really) but ive been fishing crap places . when we do get good venues with my club there usually januare where 20ib is a winner . but joined new club got 1 at larford furnace and manor farm leisue so it should change (im only 13 tho)

Comment

Great age 13,can absorb knowledge like a sponge.My daughter was very very good at that age.Sponsored by teams,and most anglers respected her talent and encouraged her.The only trouble is cost,trying to pay for yourself and your kid is very hard unless your on mega money.Spoke to matt derry about 2 years ago,he was having the same trouble as his son was fishing for young england.My daughter packed up at about 15-16,said she wanted to get educated.She got her degrees etc so maybe she did right.I lost a good fishing partner.Scoucerman 33lb is a decent weight,i would be glad of that a lot of times.Good luck.
            cornerstone.

Comment

A modest and hard worked for 119lb. With some of the venues I have this year, I expect to beat this - but sh*t happens

Comment

COMON biggest match weights

Comment

thanks cornstone but my dad pays for me coz he is very generous put it this way we are not mega rich and he got me a garbolino superleague ole 16mtr for more than 600 quid then a boss box which most ppl know is top of the range (used by bob nudd last year) new daiwa nets (not rubba) and garbilino net handle and skee tek boots! just to show how lucky i am (my dad has tour pro and drennan team england box ) and were not well off. we are a fishing family coz my bro has a matchbox and drennan logic and my sis use to be very good aswell

Comment

my 33ib got me 7th in match at white acres but lost fish so could of come 2nd won my section tho

Comment

Fair play to your dad,its nice to have your family fishing.Apart from my daughter my other kids have had a dabble but never were interested enough.I have 8 kids,so its probably lucky they didnt all want to fish.To get to a decent standard you need good tackle and we all know how dear it is.The main thing to remember is you only get better by fishing with better anglers.Then one day you will become the better angler.
                      good luck
                      cornerstone.

Comment

i have become a miles better fisherman since i started. if i hadnt started and went out the odd days i would of had got nowere wiv under shotted floats on wagglers and 15ib line for commercials but no i have it sorted all thanks to my dad i know i can improve by alot though

Comment

more match weights

Comment

any1 done a double ton ?

Comment

152 fish for 200lb 10oz doesnt mean anything to me i only came 5th with that! its about the winning not the weight
                              Matt Smith
                              Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

Working...
                              X