Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Go Fishing Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Fishing Show

Well here we go again the great fishing show...... but is it? £15 to go in on the day.....to look at fishing tackle they want us all to buy. Isn't there something wrong here they want us to buy there products....and they want us to pay for the pleasure of looking..i dont think so my £15 is staying in my pocket i can see all the tackle i like in the tackle shops and guess what...some shops i go in actually give me a brew...and i dont have to pay entrance.....
    of course this is my own personal view you may think different
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Tight get,
    B'ham mail-blues want ridgewell on loan from aston villa?Your having a laugh.Watched the villa game last night,feel like we got mugged.Young and carew looked class.Shame about our defence.
    cornerstone.

Comment

hmmmmmmm its a day out!!!!! honestly u get to look at all the latest tack AND ITS ALOT CHEAPER THAN IN SHOPS WHO SELL AT RRP DAIWA RUBBA NET LAST YEAR I BORT FOR 8 QUID AT LOCAL TACKLE STORE 15

Comment

Its a bit more than just a big tackle shop, the lectures are worth the entrance money, and its a chance to meet up with a few people from this site.

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

mmmn it appears i need shouting at......thought the missus was sat next to me then

Comment

ohhhhh i am getting it in the neck even ruffled Brian

Comment

After your 2nd placing on sunday at lifford you should be able to afford it.The missus said chop your own meat up.
              cornerstone.

Comment

wasnt shouting flicked caps on by accident sorry

Comment

Hmm, I think I shall be there as usual. But I just like looking in the big tank. I'm simple like that you see...

Should we organise a meetup?
                  [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

what day is everyone going up? i might pop up on the friday, never been before! i have heard rumors some of the big tackle companies are not having a stand this year! i heard shimano mentioned
                    Matt Smith
                    Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

i think preston not there they were not there last yr

Comment

Preston weren't there last year.

SO FAR - there's no Daiwa, Shimano or Dynamite Baits hat were all there last year !!!.

I went last year & enjoy'd watching some of the shows ( Grant Albutt - Meat Fishing, Steve Ringer - how to approach a match, Wil Raison - Waggler Fishing ) as far as i can see thsi year though there's no shows like that.

Not sure if i'm going or not yet - it's a shame though as had a really good day last year

Comment

Bring back the good old days

The withdrawal of the trades big names has also been reflected in other leisure shows @ the NEC this year. The cost of exhibiting like the parking & entrance fees seem to get steeper each year with the inevitable results. Gets more like a car-boot sale rather than a showcase for the latest equipment these days. I preferred it when direct sales were restricted & all the major tackle firm's displayed their new gear.
                          Having said that a lot of people enjoy the show but the emphasis is now on selling cheap /old stock & not on the innovative new gear available from the trade.
                          [IMG]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/fewbits/lfccool.gif[/IMG]

Comment

me and the brother goes every year i think its a shame that all the big trade names are not there but i only really go there to pick some of the big names brains e.g steve ringer, darron cox so on
                            [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

its a downfall but then again if the big names are not there like daiwa and shimano it might not matter too much as foster or harrisons or other traders will have there latest tackle wont they ?

Comment

Working...
                              X