Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

pole rig line.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pole rig line.

I have tried most lines,but have been told you can buy a line that has no memory so when you take it off your pole winder their are no creases in the line.Ideal if you store rigs for a long time.was told it was one of the berkeley trilene lines,i have tried two different berkeleys now and they both kink[crease up].Is their such a line available?
    thanks
    cornerstone.

I use Sarfix Zeus or Sarfix DNA onmy pole rigs and dont have any problems at all. may i suggest that you do not wind the line on the winder too tight and do not use a tensioner (pole hook up) that is too strong, for hook ups i use old pole elsastic around 0.4mm or smaller.

Comment

i use shimano/antaras silshot very good (steve ringer uses it) must be good lol

Comment

Nobody seems to know where to get any sarfix line.Where have you got yours from paulo,
        thanks
        cornerstone.

Comment

Where do you get our sarfix DNA from paulo ???
          In darkness we do what we can
          In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

Snap

Comment

If your at Thorpe Park Saturday and look hard you never know what you will find, specially at the Talk Angling Table !

Comment

have a close look at browning cenitan. been using it for 12 months. mint.

Comment

mmmn ........ seems to me no one knows where to get it from...unfortunatley i am practicing all week end and will not be able to go to the show so thats another line (forgive the pun ) of investigation gone tits up

Comment

Working...
                  X