Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

starting a team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting a team

well i was thinking about it for ages now theys loads of teams now daiwa dorking etc etc and i was looking around and theres non around this area how would you go bout setting up a team for nationals etc.
    sensas /total angling

Team fishing without sponsorship is a very costly game dave.....the hardest part would be securing the sponsor get that....and i am sure you will soon get a team...i wish you luck go for it
    In darkness we do what we can
    In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

oh right do you know any people that may be willing im sure i can get a team together.
      sensas /total angling

Comment

or any sponsors i can contact over the matter
        sensas /total angling

Comment

what's local to you dave

Comment

every tackle firm is a potential sponser....BUT they do require a return for there money...thats where you have to sell yourself and your team......
            In darkness we do what we can
            In daylight we're oblivion

Comment

well i fish cudmore all the time but that as far as i can get at the moment
              sensas /total angling

Comment

ive looked into it further and it seems to hard to do with driving comitments ill think ill stick to working hard on comercials and occasional river matches and try and get into a normal team thanks for the help though lads.
                sensas /total angling

Comment

Working...
                X