Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

bloodworm???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloodworm???

bloodworm and joker suppliers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I would page the oracle again and see if you wise men can come up with some suppliers, I bought some during the summer but arrived dead, they cost me 70quid for a kilo of each, are there any cheap suppliers about asa I want to practice with it for the spring and summer matches.On the local Newry canal they always bring on the fish, thanks

Hi Glen.70 quid is ridiculous!.bloodworm is very expensive compared to joker &
    you really only need a handfull if your using joker for feed.dont forget you can
    bulk out your feed with chopped worm,casters ect if a shoal of skimmers arrive.If you drive we have bloodworm/joker matches at this time of year near
    dublin,its only 1hr 15min away from newry now.We bring in bait for these matches,your welcome to come down & fish them,next one is Sundayweek.p.m. me if your interested.

Comment

Working...
    X