Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

how did you get on ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how did you get on ?

i was on suez again on cudmore havent been off it for ages ....

i won my section with mostly flz and few mirrors and stockies

to maggot and corn and a few to pellet

i had 29lb 4oz

to win my section by 4lb

good day and nice weather to

how did you do
    sensas /total angling

i went to Larford yesterday with a mate of mine... It was a bit of a struggle fished the arena pool had a good few roach but none of the carp showed at all plus my mate done my head in as after he reckons he's been fishing for 15 years and fishing matches for the last 3 he couldnt even make up his own rigs so I had to spend 1 1/2 hrs helping him make a few rigs up it was like going with my little un... then he spent the last 2 hours moaning because he couldnt get a bite in the end i let him use my pole for the last 1/2 hour so he could catch a few fish
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

Comment

i won the open at tunnel barn today with 60lb, 57lb was 2nd and 55lb was 3rd. didnt want the B&J today so that stayed in the bag and i fished the pellet
      Matt Smith
      Bag'em matchbaits

Comment

I fished the FMS league on the Shroppie canal at Little Onn.

Most of the canal fished very very well with a lot of roach being caught, i was 2nd in section with 6-7-3 of roach on joker, 7lb won the section and 4lb was last.

The match was won by Paul Keely of Drennan North West with 36lb fishing chopped worm , he had a carp of 10lb 10oz along with 9 chub from three pegs to the right of the cables.

Steve Dudley (WB Clarke) was second with 7 chub for 20lb 12oz.

Kevin Adderley ( WB Clarke) 3rd with 17lb, 1 chub, a perch of 3lb and skimmers.

Comment

Well done matt you seemed to have cracked it down there now. .
          http://www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk/

Comment

Ran a little match on our lake, 14 turned out and everyone caught, it was mailnly sivers, but a couple of big Skimmers turned up along with a couple of small Tench. Allan Warren won with 11lb 4oz on long range waggler and caster.

Comment

I fished the second of the AT winter league practice opens on the GUC at milton keynes, after winning it the previous week with 9lb I was really up for it. However I had a lot smaller stamp of fish this week and had 192 fish for 5.14.0

Comment

Working...
              X