Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Am thinking of fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am thinking of fishing

sprotbrough falls next week. My two brother in laws went at the weekend n they were bagging up on the barbel. I want to get me one of them as i have never caught a barbel before. caught every other species of fish but not a barbel.
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Tracey[/COLOR]:D
    [I]fishing is for life
    not just for a few weeks
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]DSBLJ[/COLOR][/B][/I]

What size of barbel do they catch there then?
    Simon Young
    Admin
    Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
    web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

they were catching anything from 2lb upto 14lb. They used curry flavored luncheon meat. We are talking not just a couple of fish but 17 - 30 barbel.
      I was gonna go yesterday but doctor wanted to see me so i missed out yet again.
      [I]fishing is for life
      not just for a few weeks

Comment

if u want to catch some proper barbel go to the trent. if theres some water in head for fiskerton you will get some there i went last week and the smallest was 9lb 5oz and i had 4 biggest was 10lb so there all about the same size and looking at the forcast there will be some water in it!!!
        TRENT BOUND!!:D:D:D:D:):):):):D:D:D:D

Comment

thanks mate. I go fishing by bike so sprotbrough is better for me. Have fished the trent before though when my mate used to take me. Cheers
          [I]fishing is for life
          not just for a few weeks

Comment

Working...
          X