Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

best pellets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best pellets

what in everbodys eyes are the best pellets you read that many articles on differrent ones at the moment i am trying the ringers and the rs marine ones dont know whether to try adding aditives but they do smell strong enough but now carpvader have just brought some out so i will be very interested to see these perform so if anybodys trying them i will be interested how they get on thanks chaps carry on fishing

I like Ringers bag up pellets, but i like to experiment with different ones i pick up from fish farms.

Comment

I like ringers cool water and miricle bait expanders and dynamite baits swim stim for feed

Comment

i like to use ringers baging up pellets also like dynamite expanders 6mm, and micropellet with swimstim natural as the feed works very well. also like the dynamite betaine green thats 6mm and micro as a feed, i have also used sensas pellets well most of them not to bad. i do not use liquid in my pellets, i have tryed them but my catching rate droped so i like them natural... i would like to know what carp vader polar pellets are like, and also this yorkshir bait co hooker pellets. down here in somerset cant get it at the mo, but iam go to the nec if they are go i get them there.....

Comment

baging up art - what would you like to know about the Polar Pellets? Have you seen what they look like? Unfortunately I can only give you a biased opinion abou them, however, if there is anyone on here who has used them please tell baging up art how they perform.

Comment

yes i have seen them in a mag,what i would like to know are they catching good bag s on them and what feed are they useing with them. thank nick brown

Comment

is that Nick Brown who has a brother Steve Brown? Lives in Cheshire?

Comment

Sorry Alfie no I'm not mate.

baging up art. Hi there, I have had very positive feedback regarding the Polars. yes they are pulling decent weights, we get a lot of feedback via emails and telephone calls telling us that regular match wins are being acheived and when no one else is catching the ones using Polars are. I am sorry but like I say I can only give a biased answer. Have a look at carpvader to see a better detailed picture of them. Mostly at this time of year choppie is being fed.

Comment

Bag up art i have been using the pellets this winter to great affect,especially the polar pellets,and must honestly say that they are very good.
                  Give them a try mate you won't be disapointed,where abouts do you fish down your way?
                  Roll on friday

Comment

i fish a lot of fisherys here are some of them landsend farm fishery. viaduct fishery. sedges fishery.emerald pool fishery.stafferd moor fishery. but this yr i hopeing to be fishing the midlands. i will give them a try and i let you know how i get on thankyou nick brown and dotteddown.

Comment

No problem bag up art.
                      Roll on friday

Comment

Having tried just about every brand of pellet on the market at some point or another Iv finally settled on the G.O.T baits range wich are IMO the best avaliable.
                        At the moment Im on the "micros" with a few 4mm thrown into the mix just so the fish don't get preoccupied with one size.
                        As the weather warms up the 4mm will be all I'll use and since I switched last May Iv had some cracking results using the range.
                        I am also particulary impressed with the new range of "hooker" pellets in new larger tubs, I was lucky to recive a few samples b4 their release and (NO I'm not sponsered by GOT! I WISH LOL) I just see on their forum they would be giving some away to the general public.
                        I recived three flavours Pinapple 6mm, Catmeat 11mm and Liver 11mm without boring you all to death all I will say is give um a go! you wont be dissapointed!! they are cracking! I managed three fish on three casts on the feeder b4 I had to change the bait they also didn't fall to peices as I pushed a Korum quickstop through (no other pellet I tried can say that!).

BM

Comment

do they do that catmeat pellet in a smaller size?
                          [CENTER][/CENTER][SIZE="4"]The carrot is out there:eek: wiltshire mafia:eek: [/SIZE]

Comment

just 6 & 11mm so far. G.O.T expanders & ringers expanders are very good imo

Comment

Bad.boy bagger as elliots36 says you can get the Catmeat soft hooker pellets in 6mm as well as 11mm and there is also a Catmeat and a halibut "ready" paste that should hit the shops around May. So far I'v only heard good things about them and cant wait to try the catmeat at Willinghurst
                              As Elliot says the G.O.T and Ringers are the only two I'll now use.

BM

Comment

Working...
                              X