Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

How many trophys have you won...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many trophys have you won...?

Hmmm.. None.
    I'm 10
    dad won a few, grandad won loads. i think my uncle won 1..

When I was your age Benny!! None!! I only started fishing when I was 11!!
    John - Kingfisher
    Talk Angling Senior Member
    Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

That many i stopped counting years ago, but i have been at it 40 years.

Comment

Have you been fishing that long as well Dave!?
        John - Kingfisher
        Talk Angling Senior Member
        Club Record Holder on Grand Union Canal Knowle:D

Comment

Won a fair few in the clubs i used to and still ocasionolly do fish with and on the junior scene round my area i ended up giving them back to the people who organised the matches and at the age of 13 were given the cold shoulder really after after winning every match but one in two years, ahh brings back memories of knocking those gudgeon out on staffs worcs canal.

Comment

Cool!
            I'm 11 now..
            You know any Junior angling clubs in warrington ?

Comment

i have 3 first places i have had lot of seconds places and loads of third 3 & 4 & 5 places but i have only just start to fish match's i have one big cup and two small ones for first places and that's all i got...

Comment

I have quite a few from over the years but the ones that mean the most are my first trophys from my club days the summer and winter league trophys from the same year and a silver medal in the Div 1 on the Cam and Ouse (it took a lot of hours and hard work to beat the the likes of barnsly, trentmen and the rest. It was well worth while in the end).
                Steve Davies

Comment

My best trophy is a 2ft high waterford crystal chalice I won for winning the Guiness Classic fishing festival in Enniskillen.

Won loads of trophys when I was a junior and also when fishing club matches - those were the days!
                  Simon Young
                  Admin
                  Talk Angling UK fishing chat and tackle
                  web design Doncaster - Limitless Digital

Comment

one or two but my fav is section winner div 2 national on trent a few years ago but it was a flyer ..barbel peg on nelson field and i only got in because my mate dropped out last minute. 3lb of bits plus the all important single barbel of 4lb shows how bad the trent has got.
                    the carrot bites back:D
                    ooh you are awful!!

Comment

I was the McEwans lager table football champion at the Spriggers arms public house 1994.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher
                        When I was your age Benny!! None!! I only started fishing when I was 11!!
                        Thats means you got 1 in 72 years

To be honest I only have 2, and thats was last season and the season before in the club matches...
                        [B][I][COLOR="Red"]There is no point trying if your afraid of losing[/COLOR][/I][/b]

Comment

Originally posted by woodhouse
                          I was the McEwans lager table football champion at the Spriggers arms public house 1994.
                          can i have your autograph?
                          ooh you are awful!!

Comment

Originally posted by MatchGaz
                            Thats means you got 1 in 72 years

To be honest I only have 2, and thats was last season and the season before in the club matches...
                            crikey..............and iv been listening to your advice!!!!!!!! !
                            ooh you are awful!!

Comment

I won the most lethal paintball challenge trophy once.
                              [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="pink"]Team Teepot Match Group[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                              X