Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

blanked today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blanked today

i went fishing at the waterfront today and for the first time in 2 years i blanked... i aint too downhearted as i didnt even set up my pole today and i know i could have gone for small stuff on the pole and caught all day. i only set up a feeder rod and fished with a groundbait feeder with chopped worm and caster on the hook for the bream... i had a couple of small knocks which never resulted in anything more... a few people caught bream around me but it was patchy to say the least.. i think i may have used the wrong groundbait though as i used a very active one and it obviously didnt work... did anyone else blank today???
    :cool: [I]LeeTwin[/I] :cool:
    [I]Mr 3oz number 1[/I] ><))))*>

no mate soz

had a perfectic 13lb 12 oz on new pool three at cudmore for fouth on the pool

coundnt get them long on pole to windy and the feeder didnt produce did everything close in..

soz on the blank take them on the chin and move on...
    sensas /total angling

Comment

The waterfront isnt exactly one of the best winter venues imo anyway mate, you probably know now but a mix that isnt very active is best for bream most the time, just mix it up the night before or add additives such as sensas aromix which stops the mix been so active, i belive they settle over it more happily then.

Comment

I havn't blanked but have a similar problem, the last four matches i have weighed 20lb and a few ounces. I can't get passed 21lb, one won me the match but the other three were out of the frame.

We have got a practise match and then our clubs supercup match hopefully i can break the 21lb barrier.
        Steve Davies

Comment

Working...
        X