Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

Any North East Match Teams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any North East Match Teams?

I've been out of match fishing for a couple of years and missing it a lot! I've moved to Newcastle upon Tyne for university and I am currently wondering if there are any teams that compete in competitions such as the Angling Trust Nationals in the North East? I would be very interested in finding and possibly joining a team.

Hi mate ...not a lot in Newcastle im afraid if you wanna get some matches in think your best bet would be to join yarm angling fishing the tees . Good standard anglers dowb there. Newcastle wise there's currently a spring series running @ Whittle dene reservoirs ending june about 4 or 5 matches left you might be able to get on some of those basically roach/ skimmer fishing to a decent std .... if you're interested gis a p.m & I'll tell you who to contact . Theres also a couple of anuall matches on Whittle & derwent reservoirs derwent normall 90- 100 pegger with bods travelling from all over for that one. + couple of big anual river tyne matches that draw good attendance

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Yarm Angling seems to be a little far to travel on a regular basis. If you could pass me some info about the annuals on Whittle & Derwent reservoirs that would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X