Announcement

Collapse

Not logged in, registered users

If you are fed up with seeing lots of adverts on Talk Angling, the way to get rid of them is REGISTER HERE as a member and then 95% of the adverts on the site will go away!
See more
See less

A VDE Festival Virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A VDE Festival Virgin

has anyone fished at the white acres van den eynde festival any info most welcome from a festival virgin
    got1on

I have moved your post into here Jeff to make sure its seen, welcome to the site

www.polefloatsbyjasonelwell.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jeff,
      Welcome to the site i have fished a few of the VDE festivals.
      One bit of advise i would give you is fish to your strengths,don't get sucked into what anyone else is doing.
      Fish yor own match as you know best, just how you would back home.
      Also have a really good read of the rules as they are quite a few and may take a while to fully understand.
      Roll on friday

Comment

Many thanks good advise,all to often you get sucked into what everyone else is doing and fail at the starting gate. I see what you mean about the rules.
        thanks jeff
        got1on

Comment

No problem mate,take a proper mug with you if you like your tea as the ones in the caravan are a joke!!!
          Roll on friday

Comment

ill get my mug ready cheers for that dottedown.
            sensas /total angling

Comment

Youre welcome
              Roll on friday

Comment

It can be abit daunting at the first days draw, but once you are over that the buzz is incredible.
                As has been mentioned check the rules especially paying attention to the bait limits.
                But most of all enjoy it ,once you have been you'll definately be back.

Comment

Working...
                X